Sunday, September 28, 2008

1st Public Appearance!!!!

I was so PROUD of Ashlee!!!!!!! She sang at the Logan Tabernacle for the noon hour performance. It was her first time performing in front of anyone and she did a SOLO! SO BRAVE!!!!!! I sat down in the audience and I think that I was more nervous for her than she was. On the way there she practiced her song and replaced the words with "I'm so nervous, I think I'll throw up" We all laughed and it took some the jitters away. Ashlee did awsome! You couldn't even tell that she was nervous. It was like she had done it a thousand times. We now have her in a group called the "Singing Stars" and they will be performing sometime in December. She has just started the flute, also, and will be doing 2 concerts this school year. We owe so much thanks to her Grandma Tinney who makes it possible for her to attend all of her practices!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Charleen said...

Oh, Ashlee, you look so grownup! What a great opportunity. I just wish I was there to see your performance.
Charleen